Grape variety: Albariño 100 %.
Production: White wine made from the Albariño grape variety. The grapes used are selected and come from the estate’s old vines, which are more than 25 years old. The must obtained from the first draining is fermented at low temperature and remains in tank on lees for 6 months using the batonage technique. Ageing in tank.
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2018
- Bacchus 2019- 2018
- Challenge International du Vin 2018
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2015
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2015-2013
- LXI Cambados Albariño Festival 2013
- Int. Wine Challenge, Catavinum 2016- 2013
- Galician Wine Guide 2013
- Bacchus 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2017
There are no reviews yet.